[Tagging] State parks and state forests: specific tagging question, general mapping philosophy

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:33:53 UTC 2016

> "boundary=protected_area" does not render. I don't expect, given the
> amount of progress toward rendering it in the last two or three years, that
> I'm going to see rendering of protected areas on any maps I don't produce.

I think there is no general opposition to render it, but it can't be
reasonably done until hstore gets activated or the required (sub)-keys are
imported as columns into the rendering db. boundary=protected_area without
protection classes is too generic to be rendered in a way that makes sense
for all its application cases.

Cheers,
Martin