[Tagging] trail blaze vs route markers

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 23:15:40 UTC 2016

> On Jun 9, 2016, at 7:47 AM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A trail blaze is a particular kind of route marker. I would use route marker ... we don't distinguish between different kinds of route markers?

+1

If a trail blaze is a type of route marker, wouldn't it be appropriate just to make it a sub-key value? You can put the colour=tag for the color of the mark.

I think just saying "it's a route marker" is bad, because maybe a person would look for posts or ducks or shields; being able to say what to look for via a sub-key would be nice - but at the end of the day, they are all marking a route.

Javbw.