[Tagging] Turn Lane Tagging?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 10:47:31 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 12 giu 2016, alle ore 04:11, Brad Neuhauser <brad.neuhauser at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> You mean, the *proposal* on the wiki (that has mainly been edited by one person, and that has not even been voted on) states that "transit" is the key.

actually, being a proposal it is typical that just one person edited the page, and even for tag definition I believe that more people editing the page doesn't necessarily lead to more consistency or better definitions.

But nonetheless, I agree with you that transition is a better word, and that transit has different connotations...

There are some 700-900 occurrences of transit and subkeys in the db, and if we  change the definition we should decide how to deal with these

cheers,
Martin