[Tagging] Laundromat and parcel box (vending machines)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 06:00:40 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 16 giu 2016, alle ore 21:37, Daniel Koć <daniel at koć.pl> ha scritto:
>
> English is not my mother tongue, but I see here nothing about selling - just "dispencing" (which means "releasing", I guess).

vending comes from latin and means selling
dispensing after payment is very close, don't you think?

> So your pinball example is still invalid, as expected, but laundromat fits this definition IMO.

it doesn't, because nothing is dispensed after payment

> I guess the definition should be broader a bit, since we already have parcel sending machine as vending and laundromat is partially about sending too.

parcel sending is something different and is wrongly classified under vending machine (probably by other people whose mother tongue isn't English).

cheers,
Martin