[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - access:electric = * - Access key for vehicles powered by an electric motor

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:05:23 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 26 giu 2016, alle ore 14:57, Martien Scheepens <martien at scheepens.de> ha scritto:
>
> I would like to make my first submission to the tagging scheme:

it seems you only worked on this today, I suggest you set the status to draft or RFC.

It would be interesting to know how this competes with other access keys. Example: there are tags highway=tertiary,
hgv=no, bicycle=no, access:electrical=yes on a road, would I have access with an electric bicycle? Or with an electric hgv?
The proposal should be more verbose how the tag is applied and to whom it applies.

You limit the combination of this to waterways, highways and railways, which I find unnecessary, why not allow any kind of combination?

I would also remove the political part ("environment-friendly engine")

cheers,
Martin