[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - access:electric = * - Access key for vehicles powered by an electric motor

Martien Scheepens martien at scheepens.de
Sun Jun 26 12:57:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I would like to make my first submission to the tagging scheme:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/access:electric

The key [[Key:access#Transport mode restrictions]] features keys for access restrictions by mode of transport. It details the type of vehicle, but does not specify the type of engine.
With the rise of the electric engine, the first law-makers are allowing the more silent and environment-friendly engine exclusive access in sensitive areas.

I would like to hear from you, if it is a useful addition and if covered all important points.

Cheers,

Martien