[Tagging] nursing homes and group homes

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:13:49 UTC 2016

> No, in my opinion, amenity=social_facility+social_facility=group_home
> was intended as a structured way of tagging amenity=nursing_home.

wouldn't it make more sense to use social_facility=group_home only for
group homes and something different for nursing homes?

Also because otherwise we would have replaced one tag
(amenity=nursing_home) with 3 tags (amenity=social_facility
social_facility=group_home social_facility:for=senior) that say less (same
tagging as group homes for seniors and same tagging as retirement homes).

Or maybe add something like
social_facility:for=senior+{disabled;diseased;mental_health}

Cheers
Martin