[Tagging] nursing homes and group homes

Georg Feddern osm at bavarianmallet.de
Tue Jun 28 05:35:08 UTC 2016

Am 27.06.2016 um 12:17 schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:

> social_facility=nursing_home

Just some days ago I had to change with my father from a retirement home
(with ambulant care) to a nursing home with 24/7 care.

I looked at the social_facility scheme - stumbled about the disclaimer -
was really confused at first - and changed the tagging then.

First off all I understood the meaning of
social_facility=group_home;social_facilty:for=senior for a retirement
home / group home - as written in the description.
But looking at social_facility=assisted_living _that_ describes a
retirement home / group_home - at least in my opinion and understanding
of the description.

So I understand:
retirement home /group home as social_facility=assisted_living
nursing home as social_facility=group_home

Does not really make sense of the tag names itself - but of there
description.

Georg