[Tagging] nursing homes and group homes

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:54:31 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 4:55 AM, John Willis <johnw at mac.com> wrote:

> social_facility=nursing_home

I agree also with John's statement about the differences between a
nursing_home and a group_home. A nursing_home provides full service and
care for people who cannot take care of themselves.

To my way of thinking, a group_home would include places we call a
halfway_house, a place where folks can live when they are undergoing drug
addiction treatment and might include what we in the U.S. call
assisted_living but I'm not sure if these categories overlap too much or
not at all. There is a social_facility=assisted_living tag already having
almost 10K uses.

Cheers,
Dave

--