[Tagging] JOSM preset with strange tag values

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 07:19:09 UTC 2016

That inertia of obsoleted legacy has everything to do with the fact we
discourage mechanical edits. If somebody were to fix all those
building=entrance to become entrance=main on nodes, their changesets would
probably be reverted. So why even bother? It's more fun to map new stuff
than to fix stuff that nobody sees anyway...

Polyglot