[Tagging] Proposal to Change Road Classification, Road Surface, Road Condition, and Add Number of Lanes

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:21:56 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Am 06.03.2016 um 11:28 schrieb moltonel <moltonel at gmail.com>:
>
> City limits rarely match the limits of urban areas. On one extreme there are multi-city agglomerations, on the other there are rural areas that are inside cities, for example in France where there is no "no-city's land", even the remotest countryside is part of a 'municipalité'.

Actually there's 3 different kind of settlement: one for the law on traffic (sign city limit), one political (the place and the area around that it governs, municipalité) and the socio-geographical place, where someone would say he's inside this place.

The first one is the one that the OP has asked about I believe.

Cheers,
Martin