[Tagging] Proposal to Change Road Classification, Road Surface, Road Condition, and Add Number of Lanes

Dominic Coletti dcoletti.dcair at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:32:43 UTC 2016

In the UK you can add a fourth one to that list - where Royal Mail think
you are, for the purposes of addressing post. Doesn't correspond to any of
the first three options.

This is similar in some pats of the US. USPS addresses are completely
different from the other three.

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 10:43 AM Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> In the UK you can add a fourth one to that list - where Royal Mail think
> you are, for the purposes of addressing post. Doesn't correspond to any of
> the first three options.
>
> On 2016-03-06 16:21, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>

> sent from a phone
>
> Am 06.03.2016 um 11:28 schrieb moltonel <moltonel at gmail.com>:
>
> City limits rarely match the limits of urban areas. On one extreme there
> are multi-city agglomerations, on the other there are rural areas that are
> inside cities, for example in France where there is no "no-city's land",
> even the remotest countryside is part of a 'municipalité'.
>

> Actually there's 3 different kind of settlement: one for the law on
> traffic (sign city limit), one political (the place and the area around
> that it governs, municipalité) and the socio-geographical place, where
> someone would say he's inside this place.
>
> The first one is the one that the OP has asked about I believe.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

*C/CMSgt Dominic Coletti, CAP*
Whiskey Flight Sergeant, Raleigh-Wake Composite Squadron
(H) 919-463-9554
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
GoCivilAirPatrol.com <http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Civil-Air-Patrol/107647995924164>