[Tagging] Draft of proposal tag 'sells' for shops..

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 7 12:27:54 UTC 2016

Have to? Is there some law or regulation in Belgium? Or is it a choice
of the brands themselves? My BMW dealer (in NL) also does Mini, from the
same building, at the same desk (for maintenance anyway). Next door is a
dealer for Rolls-Royce, TVR, McClaren, Lexus, Lamborghini and others all
in one building.

//colin