[Tagging] Draft of proposal tag 'sells' for shops..

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:24:14 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Have to? Is there some law or regulation in Belgium?

I think it's required by BMW and VW/Audi. (or the company that does
the imports for the brand into Belgium).
I believe they even can't sell BMW motorcycles from the same buildings
as they sell cars.
If they don't do it, they loose their license as a dealer.

I don't remember the exact details, but I had a family member working
for a BMW dealer and a friend of mine is still working for a VW/Audi
dealer.

m.