[Tagging] Draft of proposal tag 'sells' for shops..

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 7 15:54:03 UTC 2016

Even if this happens in Belgium, it is clear that we have to accommodate
multi-brand dealerships in our tagging scheme because it most definitely
does occur elsewhere.

I may be wrong, but I thought that the sort of dealership restrictions
you mention were illegal these days, unless it can be objectively
justified.

//colin