[Tagging] Last call for comment on amenity=internet_cafe

Marco Antonio marcoantoniofrias at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:45:47 UTC 2016

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 18:00:36 +0100 Johnparis <okosm at johnfreed.com>
wrote:

> I believe I've taken all the major comments into account, and plan to
> open this for a vote next week. Please make any last-minute remarks
> here:

I was asking in the latin america openstreetmap community... Argentina,
Guatemala and Mexico says the tag is useful, and are agree to the
proposal.

But, we must consider the "capacity" tag. The number of terminals
with Internet (wlan) would be useful to know to perform training
workshops or tech events. It is very common to use internet cafes when
there are no specific places with Internet.

abrazos,

Marco Antonio
@51114u9