[Tagging] Last call for comment on amenity=internet_cafe

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:02:46 UTC 2016

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 18:00:36 +0100
Johnparis <okosm at johnfreed.com> wrote:

> I believe I've taken all the major comments into account, and plan to
> open this for a vote next week. Please make any last-minute remarks
> here:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Internet_cafe
>
> Thanks

I am not entirely sure about making de facto proposal for two new tags
("The tag amenity=lan_gaming_centre would be suggested as an
alternative for places whose primary business is online gaming rather
than internet access.").

I am not opposed to it but it is likely that some will vote against for
this reason.