[Tagging] AirBnB

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sat Mar 19 05:38:05 UTC 2016

On Sat, 2016-03-19 at 11:41 +0700, Dave Swarthout wrote:
> I'm looking for a consistent way to tag AirBnB locations.

The only authoritative source for the houses currently offered on Airbnb
is Airbnb itself. There is a reason Airbnb does not show exact address
or even exact locations on the map.

This data absolutely, positively, does not belong in OpenStreetMap, as
there would be no end of ethical, moral, and possibly legal problems
from doing so. If you've added any of these already, I'd recommend
quickly reverting the changes.