[Tagging] AirBnB

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 07:18:57 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Am 19.03.2016 um 07:07 schrieb Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com>:
>
> The fact that they are advertised, on AirBnB and locally on signs, seems to imply that the data is available for public consumption. But maybe including them in OSM is, as you suggest,illegal

I also assume that copying systematically urls from airbnb is likely forbidden (EU db directive and ToS), but if there's a business you know of (e.g. through local signs), you can add them (I wouldn't put the ref to airbnb), also with email, phone etc.

The same holds true for similar sites like booking.com etc.

cheers,
Martin