[Tagging] tagging sport=shotput or sport=shot_put?

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:01:13 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 3:33 AM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Good, one thing we agree on.
>
> Yay. I note 'we' are the only two participants. Such is voluntary democracy.
> Anyone else want to give some support one way of the other??

It started out as a question on spelling for a tag: I stayed out of
that and leave it to the native speakers
Now it turned in yet another discussion on multi-value tagging. Why
would this one be treated differently from the others ? We should
really come up with a general guideline for multi-value tagging and
not have the same discussion over and over.

regards