[Tagging] furniture maker

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:01:13 UTC 2016

I think it would be cabinet_maker.

Usually a person who builds houses is not as specialized as a
cabinet_maker. A cabinet_maker would be the craftsman who makes the
furniture and/or kitchen cabinets for a house when it is first built or
during a remodel of an existing house.


On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Andreas Labres <list at lab.at> wrote:

> What would be the "correct" English term (craft=* value) for a "furniture
> maker"?
> And what if that craftsman works on both building houses and making
> furniture ("Bau- und Möbeltischlerei" in German)?
> /al
> _______________________________________________
> Tagging mailing list
> Tagging at openstreetmap.org
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Travel Blog at http://dswarthout.blogspot.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20160331/5e00b2ab/attachment.html>

More information about the Tagging mailing list