[Tagging] furniture maker

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:26:12 UTC 2016

According to
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Craft
craft=joiner corresponds to Bauschreiner in German
craft=cabinet_maker corresponds to Moebelschreiner in German.

And a craftsman who does both, as is the typical case in many countries of
the world?
craft=carpenter? or craft=joiner; cabinet_maker

This is a typical example where we need multiple tag values in order to be
precise.