[Tagging] Proper Tag for Not-a-Roundabout

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 8 10:58:20 UTC 2016

Looking at your first routing example, I'm failing to understand what
the problem is. As it's not a roundabout OSMR appears to be give clear
accurate information. Why would you want it to "issue special
instructions"? Are you asking us to add a 'this is not a roundabout' tag
to fool OSRM into thinking it's a roundabout?

I believe your second example is a roundabout

Dave F.