[Tagging] stop area hierarchy

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:23:27 UTC 2016

In bus stations all stops have names like Brussels North Station Platform
1", so all the names are different, which is why I created separate
stop_area there too.

This is the situation where I create most stop_area relations. For the
69000 other stops around the country I'm less keen on creating them. Same
goes for the stop_area nodes on the ways. Usually which highway is used can
be determined using 'proximity search', even when only nodes of the ways
can be searched for (only nodes have coordinates in OSM).

Jo