[Tagging] Key:visibility

Paul Desgranges paul.desgranges at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:57:26 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your comments. I've tried to take them into account at
best. It won't be perfect, but at least it enables to extend the scope
of 'visibility' tag (which was once only for clocks), to other devices.
Moreover by keeping the three existing values ( 'house', 'street',
'area' ) and just explaining them better, we don't take much risks of
compatibility. If no absolute disagreement, we should keep this for this
round maybe and  not spend to much more time on this. Thxs again

*visibility=** is used for publicly visible devices or features to
evaluate the scope of their visibility

-*visibility=house* : visible from the pavement, or up to 10 meters
(around), or to indicate that the device is targeted mostly for pedestrians.
-*visibility=street* : visible from the current street, or from between
10 m and 50 m (around), or to indicate that the device is targeted to
passers-by moving with vehicles going slowly.
-*visibility=area* : visible from several directions, or from more than
50 m (around), or to indicate that the device is targeted to passers-by
moving with vehicles going fast.