[Tagging] Help required on tagging a "wadi"

David Marchal penegal at live.fr
Mon Sep 5 14:57:45 UTC 2016

I would add that, according to the wiki (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:waterway%3Dwadi), waterway=wadi has been deprecated and should be replaced with waterway=stream or waterway=river, anyway with intermittent=yes. Apart from that, I agree with 61sundowner: the track and the waterway should be mapped separately, each with their own path.