[Tagging] intelligence services

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 6 10:05:30 UTC 2016

I am not sure they will appreciate being so easy to locate. Imagine
someone printing up a poster-size map of Europe with big pushpins on the
intelligence service installations!

It reminds me of this:

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216/poodlejumpy/secret_bunker_zpsc3bcd1a1.jpg

That is of course for a defunct installation that is now a tourist
attraction.

//colin