[Tagging] cave_entrance. ref and name

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:18:47 UTC 2016

What about renderers? Should they render name or cave:name? If a small cave
has only one entrance, is it right to name that entrance by the name of the
cave? It's probably going to be used that way.

We should tell Nominatim to start indexing cave:name tags.

Janko

uto, 6. ruj 2016. u 09:47 Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>