[Tagging] Minibus routes

Felix Delattre felix-lists at delattre.de
Thu Sep 8 09:08:06 UTC 2016

I agree here. What would a good tag be we can use to declare this?
bus_stops=on_demand?

In the given example I would not add the bus stop plattform to the bus
route relation! As they are not linked to the route, and there are only
for convenience for people waiting for the bus, but also for other
people than bus users, to have a rest (or nap!?) :)

Just to make things a little bit more complicated: In Nicaragua (and
other places I've seen in the world) we have this system, but it doesn't
necessarily depend on the complete route itself, but rather on the area.
For example: Inside the city center the bus would stop on dedicated bus
stops, but once they are out of the densely populated area, they stop on
people's demand.

Cheers,
Felix