[Tagging] Typo fix for tunnel=building_passage and how to proceed in the future

LeTopographeFou letopographefou at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 10:42:46 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've noticed several typo errors in tag values. I would like to fix them
when it is obvious. When they all came from one user, it's easy to
contact him and agree on a fix. When it's worldwide and multi
contributors it becomes difficult to identify the right contributor for
each tag and contact them one by one (unless there is a tool to say
"this value for this key of this/those object(s) have been assigned by
Xxx, Yyy..."). In all cases I want to document the edit in the wiki. But
do I have to ask for a vote/discussion for automated typo edits? The
wiki is unclear on this point.

So I've made a proposal here for a first edit:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/LeTopographeFou#.23002_-_Typos_with_tunnel.3Dbuilding_passage

Thank you for your feedback

  * vote is ok
  * don't worry, document and do when it's obvious
  * edit one by one/contact authors one by one
  * do nothing and let the time do his work
  * are you silly? automated edits are evil for typos!
  * ... ?

Yours,

--
LeTopographeFou