[Tagging] Public transport routes with multiple reference numbers

Michael Tsang miklcct at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:42:37 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 13 September 2016 09:32:19 Jo wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned these are 2 separate route relations. It doesn't
> really matter passengers can remain seated. When something changes like the
> ref number it's a different route for the organisers. I would expect it's
> also shown differently on schedules.

The following is a photo of that departure:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/hongkongbus/images/f/f3/K58_K53_Special_201601.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20160112144510&path-prefix=zh

The electronic number plate is K58 at the time where the photo is taken, but
it would change to K53 in the middle of the route. However, there is a piece
of paper telling the passenger that this bus is a "through service".

Michael

--
Sent from KMail