[Tagging] Restaurant that doesn't sell alcohol...

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 07:33:49 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 11. Apr 2017, at 14:49, John Willis <johnw at mac.com> wrote:
>
> I do _not_ think stating how common classes of things are handled - especially a commonly signed item - is "listing what is sold". We talk about smoking, handicapped access, parking, fast food vs restaurant, takeaway - all kinds of amenities of a restaurant. This is just another amenity/service/restriction of the business.

yes, and there are many more. Beer in bottles, from the tap? Which brands? Is the tiramisu "homemade" or from a pastry shop or deep frozen from an industrial factory? pasta homemade or not? Is the fish fresh or deep frozen? Which brand of coffee? Is there a coffeemachine? Does the restaurant charge a table fee? There's a lot of possible detail that might be important or not, I would mostly not tag these details but wouldn't mind if someone else does.

cheers,
Martin