[Tagging] Quonset hut

Rene ArAge at gmx.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 17:43:39 UTC 2017

First of all, thanks for this discussion guys!

In addition to Martin I think Wolfgang has the best way to tag a
building and what's inside of it. So let's assume you want to tag a very
cheap restaurant inside an old Quonset hut the tags will be:
amenity=restaurant, building=quonset_hut and
food=bad_don't_spend_your_money_here :-)

One problem though, the key:building wiki needs an extra quonset_hut
description and picture for future reference.

Rene