[Tagging] wikipedia links and copy + paste in tag definitions

Dalibor JelĂ­nek dalibor at dalibor.cz
Sun Apr 30 23:50:13 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,
I am sorry but I do not agree with you.

I think that the wikipedia link is sometimes essential for non-native speakers
and should be included. I do not believe that the defintion of let's say Kremlin
will ever change to mean something completely different.

IMHO you have chosen a bad example to illustrate your statement.
There is nothing wrong with Wikipedia definition of castle.
It fits perfectly for page castle_type=defensive
The problem was that the author has wrongly placed this definition
to the page historic=castle. But that was not a problem of Wikipedia linking.
It was just a bad edit. So I would not draw a conslusion that Wikipedia linking
is bad just from this single case.

Regards,
 Dalibor