[Tagging] Solar shop

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Aug 1 22:00:05 UTC 2017

> On Aug 2, 2017, at 2:45 AM, Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That would leave us with:
>
> sells:photovoltaic_devices=yes/no
> sells:wind_turbines=yes/no

Seems like a good fit. I assume storage battery systems (like the Tesla powerpacks) will become something sold as well, so having a flexible frame to hold all those types and combinations is nice. I think most of these shops will have 2-4 sells:*, so it isn’t too big a deal.

This also allows for stores that are not predominantly power shops to be tagged that they do sell them if the mapper thinks it is worth mapping.  It is rare for the big-box “electronics” shops here to sell them, but smaller “electric” shops (the old mom&pop franchised outlets from a single manufacturer) offer weird mixes of stuff, including full solar installations.