[Tagging] "Temporary" road with once-per-half-hour access.

Wed Aug 2 22:05:19 UTC 2017

I have now seen and added the road.
The road has an official manual:
http://www.hautes-alpes.fr/evenement/1033/1639-actualite.htm (download
the PDF)

See http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/50791084

I have not tried to map the situation on this little poece of road
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/512399228>, where from the whole and
half hour to 7 past traffic should drive on the right, and from :15-:22
and :45-:52 traffic should drive on the left :-)

The proper tagging for the turning circle (oneway:conditional = yes @
(times for direction Abriès); -1 @ (times for direction Aiguilles) was
more than 255 characters long :-)

Tijmen