[Tagging] Feature proposal - RFC - Transformers extension

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 23:51:31 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Thanks to several interesting feedbacks regarding this proposal, I've
completed the tagging a bit:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Transformer_extension_proposal

- Adding windings:configuration to describe different connections between
windings inside a transformer.
This is by far the most technical topic of an already very technical
proposal

Other minor changes :
- Improving windings=* definition
- Improving examples and rationale

Feel free to react on any concern you may have regarding this tagging

All the best

François