[Tagging] shop=fashion

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sat Aug 26 11:49:16 UTC 2017

W dniu 26.08.2017 o 13:13, Martin Koppenhoefer pisze:
> I'm rather against reduction of top level shop types, there's IMHO a
> clear distinction between fashion shops and boutiques, with maybe some
> edge cases, but still useful overall.

Could you shortly define them to see what's the general difference
between those 3 tags? I think this is all "edge cases" with no core.

> There are many orthogonal, specific properties tagged, e.g. target
> group (women, men, children, babies), for specific occasions/uses
> (sports/wedding/workwear), materials (denim/fur), type
> (underwear/lingerie). Fashion would be yet another new category in
> this cauldron (with 111 uses it isn't really significant).

That could be very useful - also for shoes:*=* (I've been thinking about
shoes for men/women for a long time):

clothes:for=*
clothes:use=*
clothes:material=*
clothes:type=*
clothes:style=* (casual, elegant, skate...)

aything more?

But what about "fashion"? It would be not as easy to define as
"second_hand".

--
"Probably it's an eternal problem - too many chiefs, too few Indians" [O. Muzalyev]