[Tagging] Fire hydrants vs suction_point

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 22:59:21 UTC 2017

I can respond to tell you what seems most familiar to me, a native American
English speaker: flow_rate in gallons/sec or per minute. Now, that being
said, I am all in favor of avoiding the archaic system we still use in the
U.S. and using a default flow_rate in cubic meters/second (or per minute)
or alternatively cubic centimeters/sec (cc/sec).

Cheers,
Dave

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska