[Tagging] Toll road sections

André Pirard a.pirard.papou at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 20:11:21 UTC 2017

On 2017-08-28 18:42, marc marc wrote:
> Please avoid creating a new key like toll_ref
> All references refer to something, but we don't create road_ref,
> shop_ref, hydrant_ref, building_ref, we just use "ref" key
> sometimes with a subname HU for the country (in capital)
> sometimes with another subname for the source name
>
> If you really want to add the word "toll",
> maybe something like ref:HU:toll:edid=123456
>
> Regards,
> Marc
It would obviously be  toll:ref:HU:edid=123456  then.
It's the ref of the toll, and not the toll of the ref.
ref is an attribute of toll and not toll an attribute of ref.
Qualifiers come to the right of qualified terms when using name spaces.

Strangely enough, when I advocate using name spaces like Marc does,
someone pops up and says: "you again? it's not the way we do it".
But he never said who "we" is.

Please use HTML when replying to HTML to avoid messes like below.

Cheers

André.