[Tagging] shop=fashion

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Wed Aug 30 18:16:27 UTC 2017

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/shop%3Dclothes_subtags

> shop=boutique with a meaning "haute couture" could be deprecated
> only if it is a good subtag to use.
> because in France, it is a specific type of high-range shop
> as you can see in the english wikipedia page
> maybe range=high or another word with this kind of meaning

But it's still not definied what "haute couture" means in turn - how can
one describe it?

Maybe this means simply clothes:style=elegant?

--
"Probably it's an eternal problem - too many chiefs, too few Indians" [O. Muzalyev]