[Tagging] shop=fashion

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Wed Aug 30 19:30:25 UTC 2017

W dniu 30.08.2017 o 20:33, marc marc pisze:

> what's style=skate ? I don't understand this word

Skateboarding fashion. Another example of fashion style could be punk
fashion. I try to be inclusive with this subtag.

> did you need to prefix all tag ?
> could it be commodity:*=* ?

It could be anything if it's more clear. For example
handmade=yes/no/only might be useful here, because not only clothes can
be made this way.

> a member of
> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haute_couture#Liste_des_membres
> or same for worldwide shop

Shop types are not members of anything like that - and membership can
come and go. But English Wikipedia definition sounds more promising:

"(the creation of) exclusive custom-fitted clothing"

So shop=clothes + handmade=yes probably. So what about tagging
exclusive/luxury goods? Do we need it?

--
"Probably it's an eternal problem - too many chiefs, too few Indians" [O. Muzalyev]