[Tagging] shop=fashion shop=boutique

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Thu Aug 31 12:44:04 UTC 2017

W dniu 31.08.2017 o 14:07, marc marc pisze:

> for shop=boutique, I think you are wrong.
> A shop=boutique (except from the translation+wiki being corrected)
> is something totally different from a shop=clothes.
> You can define the additional tags needed to have a shop=boutique
> (handmade, high range), but even so, in my opinion it is not
> enough to move all shop=boutique to shop=clothes.
> I think that shop=boutique must continue to exist

OK, it's possible, but _how_ is it different then? How can we
tune/replace the current definition to make it easier to recognize,
because we have some problems with showing the difference:

"small shopping outlet, especially one that specializes in elite and
fashionable items like clothing and accessories."

Important questions to decide:
- Can a boutique sell second hand items - or just the new ones?
- What about "hand made" - is it the core property of boutique or just
an option?
- What other hints would be useful for a mapper?

--
"Probably it's an eternal problem - too many chiefs, too few Indians" [O. Muzalyev]