[Tagging] shop=fashion shop=boutique

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Thu Aug 31 13:30:47 UTC 2017

W dniu 31.08.2017 o 14:44, Daniel Koć pisze:

> "small shopping outlet, especially one that specializes in elite and
> fashionable items like clothing and accessories."
>
> Important questions to decide:
> - Can a boutique sell second hand items - or just the new ones?
> - What about "hand made" - is it the core property of boutique or just
> an option?
> - What other hints would be useful for a mapper?

Propositions:
- elite -> luxury
- accesories -> clothing accesories (bags, shoes, jewellery etc.)

I think the "outlet" concept should be explained using these informations:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlet_store

We should also answer these questions:
- is every boutique an outlet or is it not required?
- if there are no accesories, just elegant clothes, is it still boutique
or just a shop=clothes?
- do we need the outlet=* tag?

--
"Probably it's an eternal problem - too many chiefs, too few Indians" [O. Muzalyev]