[Tagging] a tag for "really-really-freestores"

thomas schwaerzler thomas.schwaerzler at gmx.at
Mon Dec 4 17:17:38 UTC 2017

thats a half way acceptable solution for us. thank you for your proposals!

but we would like to clearly distinguish from commercial shops. actually
its a quite big categorical difference.

some people refer to that kind of movement more as a zone than a shop. a
zone that is free from the thinking of exchanging things against money
or other things.

to show that difference and to distinguish we would like to have a way
to make this clear.

if possible an own category would be very appreciated.

we are open to any suggestions

best
tom