[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - PTv2 Improvements wrt Rapid Transit

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Sat Dec 9 22:18:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

You may remember the "Metro Mapping" proposal, which was too complex for
some, and tried to explain the rapid transit mapping in its entirety.
That was not a regular proposal, which put off a lot of people. So I am
doing the second take, now only with parts that actually change things.

Please read and review the "PTv2 Improvements" proposal:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/PTv2_Improvements_wrt_Rapid_Transit

Eight short points, no pictures. I really hope there will be no "Too
difficult for most mappers" comments when voting. Most of the points
were discussed previously, but I am of course ready to answer questions.
Preferably on the wiki Talk page.

Thanks,
Ilya