[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Fire Hydrant Extensions (part 3))

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Thu Dec 21 09:20:48 UTC 2017

Hi all.
First of all I invite to put comments also on discussion page [0], because it remains a trace useful for voting decisions.
We don't need a detailed description for pumps, we need to know only if there is a pump connected (or inside) the water reserve and if it is electrical or water driven.
All other pump details can be developed in a separate proposal by someone else if he/she has reasons to do that.
Key pump already exists for water wells: [1], [2]
Values for our use can be pump=yes or pump=powered.
Also pump:type already exists, but if you think it is too generic, we can introduce pump:driven_by=electricity/water.
pump:power_medium sounds less clear to me: what do you think?

[0] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions_(part_3)
[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:pump
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dwater_well

Alberto

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.