[Tagging] Variable position

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 11:08:00 UTC 2017

Let's me try to show what a "like an outdoor seating of a restaurant"
could be in the case of a park :
draw an area of 10m2 where the "variable bench" are.
On this area put tags like :
bench=yes
bench:capacity=15 (or bench:device=15)
bench:material=wood
bench:note=localisation of those benchs are unknown due the fact they
are moving in this area
lancover=grass
leisure=park (is not already put on the whole park) or
leisure=outdoor_seating if some service are available.

Regards,
Marc