[Tagging] Beef fattening stations

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Tue Feb 7 22:01:16 UTC 2017

@Mike
1) Ok, cow is the female only: then bovine would be better? Cattle in English is a term used for bovines only or for other species too?
2) The intention of animal_breeding page was to descibe facilities were animals grow up, there wasn't a distinction between reproduction and fattening. Maybe we can specify it better if you want.

@John
Again, we can specify it better in some way. I'm sure that some of animal_breeding tags have been used on facilities where animals are fettened but they are not mated. In Italy for example we use the same word "allevamento" for both type of facilities...

Alberto

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.