[Tagging] self-service laudry machines a camp and caravan sites

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 9 22:36:15 UTC 2017

I would think shop=laundry means there is  some sort of service provided
at the campsite that involves someone else actually doing your laundry
for you for a fee.

As you say, thats not the same thing as having machines available at a
camp for you to do your laundry. I would prefer something like
laundry=yes|no|fee.

David